What to expect at your first dental visit
At our dental office we would like to get to know you better and reserve time specifically aimed to serve your needs. At your first appointment please arrive 15 minutes prior to allow you to fill out any paperwork and give us more information about yourself. The first appointment gives you an opportunity for you to discuss your needs with our professional and well trained dentists. This first visit is crucial to allow us to help you and better understand your individual needs. We hope to form a long term relationship and get to know you better and vice versa. We are honoured to have the opportunity to serve you.
What Should You Bring on Your First Appointment?
- Personal information and I.D.
- Insurance information if applicable
- Any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss
- We accept the majority of health care providers
- We focus on diagnosis and treatment planning and leave the decisions to you (no pressure)
- We will work with you and your insurance provider to ensure you get the care you need
- We are located in the Burke Mountain Medical and Dental Building close to the intersection of Salisbury Avenue and Coast Meridian in close Proximity to Burke Mountain
- Free parking is available for all patients